If you are belonging to this country, then you should pay your tax bill. To be honest, sometime it is not possible for us to visit the income tax office and pay tariff bill. And in this case we become that how we could pay off the debts. So if you are belonging to those categories of people who cannot visit in compact office and pay off their billing amount, then you can definitely pay your billing amount to online mode.
Yes, you have heard the correct thing from now onwards. You can definitely pay your billing amount via online. Today in this article we are going to talk about how you can easily pay your bill online. This article is going to be helpful and informative so try to read on till the end together information regarding it which will be beneficial for you.
What Is Online Tariff Payment?
In the earlier time it was quite difficult to pay the amount of tariff offline, a lot of paper work and many other things are required to be done in that period, but at the present time due to the up-gradation of technology this procedure has totally changed. And for this thing, people can easily pay online bills facing no kind of difficulty.
According to the information recently, the higher department has launched an e-tax system which allows you to pay your bills by filling up the documents online, which makes the entire process easy and faster. Here we are going to discuss the entire steps by following which you can easily pay your bill.
Step-by-step process to pay bill online :
If you want to pay your bill online, then you need to follow the below mentioned steps:
Step no. 1: At first visit the website tin-nsdl.com and then click on the option ‘e-payment: Pay Taxes Online’
Step no. 2: Now you’ll be redirected to another page. From their click on ‘Proceed’ under ‘Challan No./ITNS 280’ of the ‘Non-TDS/TCS’.
Step no. 3: Then from the next page select ‘(0021) Income Tax (Other than Companies)’, which is present under the Tax applicable tab and provide the details they had asked for.
Step no. 4: Now select the mode of payment you want to pay your bills.
Step no. 5: After that, enter the captcha code displayed on the screen and then click on the option ‘Proceed’.
Step no. 6: Then you need to confirm the information you have already provided on the previous page. Now to confirm, click on the ‘Submit to the bank’ button.
Step no. 7: Now you will be redirected to the bank website and from there you need to complete the payment.
Step no. 8: Once you have completed the payment, a receipt will be generated which will contain some details like the amount paid as tariff, BSR code, challan serial number, date of challan, etc.
Who is actually eligible for Online Tariff Payment?
If you actually want to pay your bill online, then you need to check that you are eligible candidate or not. The eligibility criteria has been listed below as per the Income Tax Act.
1. You must have to be a citizen of India and also having an annual income of at least Rs.2.5 lakh or more.
2. If your age is over 60 years, then your annual income should be over 3 lakhs. If your age is above 80 years, then your annual income should be over 5 lakhs.
3. You must have work with a firm that fall under the guidelines of Section 44AB or a co-operative society, BOI, AOP, artificial juridical person, and local authority (ITR 5).
4. If you are an assesses responsible for producing returns under Section 139 (4B) (ITR 7).
5. Anyone belonging to a company or companies.
6. If you are going to claim tariff relief under Sections 90 and 90A or already has claimed tariff deductions as per Section 91.
7. An Indian resident who actually has a financial interest in an entity or has signing authority of any account which is holding outside the country India.
What are the documents required for paying tariff online?
The documents which are required for paying tariff bill online are as follows–
- Form 16
- Salary slips and bank statement
- Form 16A, Form 16 B, or Form 16C
- Interest certificates issued by the bank or post office
- Form 26AS
- Tax saving investment proof
- Deductions under Section 80D to Section 80U
- Aadhaar Card
- PAN Card
- Home loan statement from a bank or NBFC
- Capital gain on selling property and/or mutual funds
Hope this was helpful as we have provided few informative information regarding the specific topic. Let us know your opinion regarding it in the common section.
Read More : Samrat Prithviraj Movie Review : Was This Historical Movie Enough To Frame A Proper Picture Of Prithviraj Chauhan? Read On To Know..