Well we know this is the perfect season of mango, and similarly some people are also there who love to eat different Mango desserts in this season. Desserts are actually something which you can serve on any kind of occasion. As we know, this is the season of mango and also this is a season of wedding, so we thought to combine both of the food and make some unique Mango desserts.
We know you might be surprised after hearing this mango desserts name but to be honest, these particular mango desserts recipes are going to be quiet interesting and tasty. We are 100% sure, that after cooking these mango recipes or mango desserts you will definitely thank us. In this article, we will make you learn how you can easily cook different mango desserts at your home. Yes! you can easily cook different mango desserts at your home with a few ingredients and in a limited time. So doing no more delay, we are going to start this article.
Mango Rabri :
Preparation Time : 1 hour
Cooking Time : 30 Minutes
Total Time : 1 Hour 30 Minutes
Servings : 2
1 Litre Full Cream
2 tbsp Sugar
1 cup Mango Puree
1/2 tsp Cardamom Powder
5-6 Saffron Strands
6-7 chopped Pistachio
4-5 chopped Almonds
1. At the beginning, boil milk till it reduces and thickens. Make sure that boiling milk is going to reduce to its half quantity. This process is going to take approximately 1 hour.
2. Now add sugar to thicken down and coagulate the milk, and seed the sugar until it dissolves completely in the milk.
3. After that, add cardamom powder and saffron, then turn off the flame and allow it to cool down. Then add mango puree and mix it well altogether.
4. Now pour the mixture in a bowl and place it in the refrigerator to freeze it down. Once it reaches your desired texture, you can serve it.
Mango Dessert :
Preparation Time : 10 Minutes
Cooking Time : 20 Minutes
Total Time : 30 Minutes
Servings : 4
4 ripe mangoes
1 glass milk
2 tbsp sugar
1 tsp cinnamon powder
A few mint leaves
1 cup cream
1. The beginning was all the mangoes and then peel off them, after that slice them into small dices.
2. On the other side take a pen and boil milk. After completion of boiling, add cream, sugar, cinnamon powder, mango pieces and a few mint leaves.
3. Try off smashing all the mango so that mango flavour can insert in the milk. Allow it to cook for sometime.
4. Turn off the gas and allow it to cool down. Then pour the dessert into glasses, garnish it with some mint leaves and then refrigerator it. Serve the mango dessert chilled.
Mango kheer :
Preparation Time : 25 Minutes
Cooking Time : 45 Minutes
Total Time : 1 Hour 10 Minutes
Servings : 6
2 1/2 Cups milk
1 cup basmati rice
3 tbsp powdered sugar/sugar substitute
A pinch of saffron
1 cup mango puree
7-8 chopped almonds
A small bunch of mint leaves
3-4 Green cardamom
Almonds for garnishing
1. Take a pan and add milk, basmati rice and sugar/ sugar substitute and stir them altogether.
2. Then add saffron to it and stir it gently with the other ingredients.
3. Once the mixture come to boiling, add the mango puree to it. After that, sprinkle some almond, raisins and fresh mint leaves.
4. Stir all the mixture gently and cover it with a lid. Allow the rice to cook on a low flame until the kheer is becoming creamy and thick.
5. Now add a little green cardamom into the mixture. Place the mixture in a bowl and sprinkle some chopped almond over it.
7. Move the mixture into the refrigerator and allow it to set down. After a few minutes, serve it chilled to your guests.
Hope these three mango desserts recipes are going to be helpful for you in your upcoming times, as by this article you can easily make these three mango desserts recipes. Let us know your opinion or suggestion regarding it in the common section.